I knew it. I knew I wasn't the only one.
我就知道不可能只有我一個!
Everyone falls out of the tree now and then. They just don't admit it.
我也這么想! 大家偶爾都會從樹上摔下來
Wait. What?
等等 你說什么?
Some of us have a tough time holding on to branches.
攀在樹上不容易
It's not like we're bats or something. We don't have wings to keep us up.
我們不是蝙蝠 沒有翅膀輔助
And you were in the tree because...?
你爬到樹上是因為…
I was looking for my brothers. They are always in trouble.
找我弟弟 他們老是惹麻煩
Brothers? You mean there's more?
弟弟?不只你一個?
Sure.
是啊
There's lots of us. Where?
好多呢 在哪里?
Everywhere. Under rocks. In holes in the ground.
到處都是 巖石下 地洞里
Usually we come out at night so birds don't carry us off.
我們晚上出來免得被鳥叼走
Help! Help!
救命啊!救命啊!
Help!
救命啊!
Well, shave me down and call me a mole rat. You found another mammoth.
把我毛剃光 叫我鼴鼠 竟然還有頭長毛象!
Where? Wait a minute. I thought mammoths were extinct.
哪里?我以為長毛象絕種了