What are you looking at me for? I don't know. Because you're a mammoth.
看我干嘛? 不知道 可能因為你是長毛象
Me? Don't be ridiculous. I'm not a mammoth. I'm a possum.
別傻了 我不是長毛象 我是負鼠
Right. Good one. I'm a newt. This is my friend, the badger.
很好笑 我還是蠑螈咧
And my other friend, the platypus.
他們是我朋友 獾和鴨嘴獸
Why do I gotta be the platypus? Make him the platypus.
為什么我是鴨嘴獸?他才是
This guy giving you trouble, sis? Sis?
他找你麻煩 姊姊? 姊姊?
That's right. These are my brothers. Possum, possum, possum.
他們是我弟弟 負鼠、負鼠、負鼠
I don't think her tree goes all the way to the top branch.
她的腦袋發育不完全
Manny, brink of extinction's a bad time to be picky.
無后為大 別太挑剔了
Hey, she should come with us.
她應該跟我們走!
Are you insane? No way.
你瘋了?我不愿意
OK.
交給我
Manny wants me to ask you if you'd like to escape the flood with us.
蠻尼想邀請你一起逃離洪水
I'd rather be road kill. That can be arranged.
我寧可被車撞死 我可以幫你安排
Funny. Let me have a little word with my brothers.
好好笑! 我跟弟弟們說句話
Ellie, are you crazy? We're not going with them.
伊麗 不能跟他們走!
Look, we'll never make it in time if we only travel at night.
只靠晚上趕路一定逃不了
These guys can protect us out in the open. What do you say?
到曠野有他們保護 怎么樣?
Why did you invite them?
你干嘛邀他們?
Cos you might be the only two mammoths left on Earth.
你們可能是唯二的長毛象
He has a point.
他說到重點了