What are you doing? Playing dead.
你在干嘛? 裝死啊
Manny, why don't you do that? Because I'm a mammoth.
蠻尼 你怎么不裝死? 因為我是長毛象
But you'd do it for treats, right?
為了討好她 裝一下會死嗎?
Is he gone?
走了嗎?
You're safe. Get up.
你很安全 起來
Man.
大哥
If you weren't here, that hawk would have swooped down and snatched me for dinner.
如果你不在這里 那只鷹會把我叼去當晚餐
That's how cousin Wilton went.
下場跟我表哥威爾頓一樣
Boy, I really feel for you. I do.
老哥 我真的很同情你
I can't even imagine what it'd be like to be the last one of your species.
同類只剩你一個一定很難受
I'm not the last one. You brave, brave soul.
我不是唯一的一個 你很樂觀 很勇敢
That's right. Don't give up hope.
沒錯 千萬不能絕望
Ellie.
伊麗?
Look at our footprints.
你看我們的腳印
They're the same shape.
形狀一樣耶
Well, how do I know those aren't your footprints?
我不確定那不是你的腳印
Well, then,
好吧
look at our shadows.
看我們的影子
We match.
一樣耶
You're right. They're the same.
沒錯 的確一樣!
You must be part possum.
你一定有負鼠的血統
You wish.
想得美