Sorry, when did I join this dating service?
抱歉 我沒參加我愛紅娘
My brothers and I would be delighted to come with you.
我們愿意跟你們走
If you treat us nicely.
如果你們對我們好一點
See that? That's the total opposite of nice.
你表達"好"的方式很奇怪
Maybe we'll have a snack before we hit the road.
吃完點心再出發也不錯
You want a piece of us? Let's go.
想吃我們?來啊!
Banzai!
天皇萬歲!
I got 'em. Back! Back!
我逮到他了! 退后!退后!
You know the best part? We're carrying diseases.
你知不知道 我們是帶原者?
OK, thanks to Sid, we're now travelling together.
好啦! 多虧喜德 大家一起旅行…
And like it or not, we're going to be one big, happy family.
無論如何我們是幸福的大家庭
I'll be the daddy, Ellie will be the mommy.
我是爸爸 伊麗是媽媽…
And Diego will be the uncle who eats the kids who get on my nerves.
狄亞哥是專吃壞孩子的怪叔叔
Now, let's move it before the ground falls out from under our feet.
趁地面還沒崩塌趕緊趕路
I thought fat guys were supposed to be jolly.
我以為胖的人脾氣比較好
I'm not fat. It's this fur, it makes me look big.
我不胖 因為我的毛很蓬松
It's poofy. OK.
看起來體型比較大 喔 了解
He's fat.
他很胖