See? This is exactly what I'm talking about.
不要說我沒告訴你們
Giants balls of furry lava the size of mammoths raining from the sky.
像長毛象般大的熔巖從天而降
Go suck air through a reed.
哦 所以要用你的呼吸管呼吸
Listen to him. He's right about the flood.
聽他說!大洪水不是臭蓋的
I am? I mean, yes, I am.
真的嗎?我說的當然是真的
Wait. You said there wasn't going to be a flood. Why should we listen to you?
你說沒有洪水 干嘛聽你的?
Because we saw what's up there. The dam's gonna break.
我們看到了上面的狀況 水壩快決堤
The entire valley's gonna flood.
會淹沒整個山谷
Flood's real, all right. And it's coming fast.
洪水是真的 錯不了 而且快得迅雷不及掩耳
Look around. You're in a bowl.
你們看看 你們等于住在碗里
BowI's gonna fill up. Ain't no way out.
碗一裝滿水就無處可逃羅
What are we gonna do?
那我們該怎么辦?
Unless you make it to the end of the valley.
除非你們可以逃出山谷那端
There's a boat. It can save you.
那里有艘船可以救你們
I don't see anything.
我怎么沒看到
But y'all better hurry.
可是你們手腳得快一點
Ground's melting, walls tumbling, rocks crumbling.
地融、墻倒、巖石滾滾而下啊
Survive that and you'll be racing the water,
來的還得跟洪水賽跑
cos in three days' time, it's gonna hit the geyser fields.
3天內就淹到噴泉區…
Boom!
轟!
There is some good news, though.
好消息不是沒有
The more of you die,
你們死得愈多…
the better I eat.
我吃得愈飽