Run for your lives! Where's everybody going?
小心!跑呀! 你要去哪里?
The world's coming to an end. What are you talking about?
世界末日快到了!什么?
Fast Tony - he says the world's gonna flood.
火速東尼說世界要淹大水了
Folks, I hold in my hand a device so powerful,
我手上拿的強力裝置… 可以從空中萃取空氣!
it can actually pull air right out of the sky.
可以從空中萃取空氣!
Gather round, gather round.
圍過來 圍過來
Pardon me, do you have gills, ma'am?
你有鰓嗎 夫人?
So you can't breathe underwater?
所以你在水里不能呼吸?
My assistant here will demonstrate.
我請我的助手為各位示范一下
Hey, I can smell the ocean.
嘿!我聞到大海的味道了
What are you doing? I can't sell that now.
干什么?現在不能賣
You suck air through your mouth, you moron.
用嘴巴吸氣 白癡!
Through its design and sturdy construction,
高級品味設計、堅固的結構…
you'll have plenty of air for eons to come.
未來的日子絕對不怕沒有空氣
Of course, results may vary.
當然 效果可能因人而異
Why are you scaring everybody with this doomsday stuff?
干嘛用這種末日說法嚇人?
I'm trying to make a living here, pal.
我只是賺點小錢過日子
It's my weather forecast. The five-day outlook calls for intense flooding
根據我精準的氣象預測… 未來5天有豪大雨
followed by the end of the world.
緊接著 世界末日!
And a slight chance of patchy sunshine later in the week.
接近周末時又會出現些許陽光