Look, I opened my camp. "Campo del Sid". It means Camp of Sid.
我開了一個營地"喜德之鄉" 就是"喜德營地"的意思
Congratulations. You're now an idiot in two languages.
哇咧 你的西語跟英語一樣爛
Not in front of the k-i-d-z. These little guys love me. Right, Billy?
不要在小鬼面前取笑我 他們喜歡我 對吧 比利?
Don't make me eat you.
不要逼我吃掉你!
They kid. That's why they're called kids.
愛鬼扯 所以他們叫"小鬼"
I told you, Sid. You're not qualified to run a camp.
喜德 你沒有經營營地的資格
What do qualifications have to do with childcare?
照顧小孩需要什么資格?
Besides, these kids look up to me. I'm a role model to them.
再說 這些小孩都崇拜我 我是他們學習的榜樣
I can see that.
看得出來
You guys never think I can do anything, but I'm an equal member of this herd.
你們以為我什么都不會 我跟大家都是同伙的一份子
I made this herd, so you need to start treating me with some respect.
沒有我哪有今天的我們 你們最好給我放尊重一點
Come on, Sid. Sid, we were just kidding.
回來啦 喜德 開個玩笑都不行
Hey, let's play pin-the-tail-on-the-mammoth. Sid!
嘿!我們來玩幫長毛象釘尾巴 喜德!
I can do stuff.
笑我笨是吧?
Won't give me their stupid respect.
不知道什么叫尊重
I'll show 'em.
我就給他們點顏色瞧瞧!
And so, in the end, the little burro reached his mommy.
就這樣 最后… 小毛驢終于找到了媽媽
And they lived happily ever after.
從此過著幸福快樂的生活