Come on, don't listen to him. Fast Tony would sell his own mother for a grape.
別聽他的 火速東尼 為了一顆葡萄 連媽媽都肯賣
Are you making an offer? I mean, no, I would not.
你是在出價嗎? 不 我的意思是 當然不賣
Haven't you heard? The ice is melting.
你沒聽過嗎?冰層正在融化
You see this ground, it's covered in ice.
看這塊土地 被冰封住
A thousand years ago, it was covered in ice.
1千年前它就被冰封住
A thousand years from now, it will still be ice.
再過1千年 它還是被冰封住
Say, buddy, not to cast aspersions on your survival instincts or nothing,
不要用你的生存本能妖言惑眾
but haven't mammoths pretty much gone extinct?
不過長毛象不是快絕種了嗎?
What are you talking about? About you being the last of your kind.
這話是什么意思? 你是世界上最后一頭長毛象
Your breath smells like ants.
好惡 你的嘴巴有螞蟻的味道
Be that as it may, when's the last time you saw another mammoth?
你多久沒看到別的長毛象了?
Don't pay any attention to him.
不要理他
Mammoths can't go extinct. They're the biggest things on Earth.
長毛象不會絕種 我們體型最大
What about the dinosaurs?
那恐龍怎么說?
The dinosaurs got cocky and made enemies.
恐龍太自大 樹敵太多
Look. Some idiot's going down the Eviscerator.
看 有個白癡走向掏心冰墻
Please tell me that's not our idiot.
不是我們認識的白癡吧
OK, I'm gonna jump on the count of three.
注意!數到3我就跳下去
1…
One,
2…
two...
Sid, don't move a muscle. We're coming up.
喜德 不要動!我們上去!
Jump! Jump! Jump!
跳!跳!跳!
Jump! Jump! Jump!
跳!跳!
Sorry.
抱歉
Two and three one-thousandths, two and four one-thousandths...
2又千分之3 2又千分之4…
Sid, what are you doing? Get down from there.
喜德!你在干嘛? 下來!
No. I'm gonna be the first to jump off the Eviscerator
不!我要搶第一跳下掏心墻
and then you guys are gonna have to show me some respect.
看你們以后尊不尊重我
The only respect you'll get is respect for the dead.
跳啊 我們會緬懷死者
Come on, Manny, he's not that stupid.
不要管他 他沒那么笨