No running, Jame! Camp rules.
不要跑 詹姆士 守規矩!
Make me, sloth.
誰鳥你 樹懶?
Make me, sir. It's all about respect.
"誰鳥你 先生!" 一點都不懂敬老尊賢
Water ball.
水羅
Sammy, you just ate. Wait an hour.
山米 剛吃飽 休息1小時 赫克特 不可以在那里尿尿
Hector, no, no, no, you can't pee-pee there.
不可以在那里尿尿
OK, there is fine. Ashley, stop picking your...
那里可以 艾希莉 別挖鼻孔
Piata!
打禮物羅!
Stop! You're supposed to wear blindfolds.
等一下!眼睛要先蒙起來
OK.
好
Hey, it's my turn to hit the sloth. Mine.
輪到我打! 輪到我!
Mine. Mine.
輪到我! 輪到我!
Hey, you didn't have any candy in you.
你身上根本沒有糖果
Let's bury him.
把他埋起來
Hey, whoa. Who said you kids could torture the sloth?
嘿!誰說可以虐待樹懶?
Manny, don't squash their creativity.
蠻尼 不要扼殺他們的創意
Hey, Manny, Diego, my bad mammals-jammals.
蠻尼!狄亞哥! 我的道上兄弟
Wanna give a sloth a hand?
幫幫可憐的樹懶吧?