Bye.
再見
Save your breath, Sid. You know humans can't talk.
省口氣吧,Sid,類不會說話
Diego? You're OK.
Diego? 你沒事!
Nine lives, baby. You're OK.
我有九條命呢
You're OK.
你沒事!
I could kiss ya.
我親親你!呀!嗚
Welcome back, partner. Wanna lift?
歡迎回來,搭擋,要我背嗎?
No thanks. I gotta save whatever dignity I've got left.
不,謝謝我得保住僅存的那點尊嚴
You're hanging out with us. Dignity’s got nothing to do with it. I'll take that lift.
你跟我們混在一塊了就別管什么尊嚴了吧,就背我吧
Yeah, climb aboard.
好,爬上來吧
Pick me up, buddy.
托我一把,伙計
Mush. Or not mush. Either way.
或者不說“駕”,隨你喜歡
This is gonna be the best migration ever.
這將是我最棒的一次遷徙
I'll show you my favorite watering holes. I turn brown when the fungus in my fur dries.
我帶你們去我的寶地,我毛里的真菌干死后我會變成棕色
Attractive.
這真有意思
This whole ice age thing is getting old.
我說,這“冰川時代”可真沒勁
You know what I could go for? Global warming.
知道我喜歡什么?“全球變暖”
Keep dreaming.
做夢去吧
No, really...
我可是說真的