Diego. You frozen back there?
嘿,Diego,你被凍住了嗎?
Get down.
低下身子!
What?
什么?
Get down and follow me.
噓,低下身跟我走
What's going on?
嘿,怎么回事?
At the bottom of Half Peak, there’s an ambush waiting for you.
在半峰山腳下有個埋伏…等著你們
what?
什么?
What do you mean, "ambush"?
你說什么“埋伏”?
You set us up.
你設了圈套!
It was my job.
那是我的任務!
I was to get the baby, but then...
我得把孩子搶到手,可是…
You brought us home for dinner.
你把我們帶回家當晚餐
That's it. You're out of the herd.
行了!你被開除了!
I'm sorry.
真對不起
No, you're not. Not yet.
我宰了你…你再后悔吧
Listen, I can help you.
聽著,我能幫你們跟緊了,
Stay close, Sid. We can fight our way out.
Sid,我們能殺出去!
You can't. The pack's too strong. You have to trust me.
不行!他們太強大了你們得信任我
Trust you? Why in the world would we trust you?
信任你?我們干嘛要信任你?
Because I'm your only chance.
因為你們只有靠我