It makes me so... I wanna... Yuck.
唷,唷,這實在讓我太…我要…呸
This has definitely not been my day. You know what I'm saying, buddy?
我呸!今天我算是倒霉透了。我的意思你應該懂吧?
What a mess. You rhinos have tiny brains. Did you know that?
簡直一團糟,你們犀牛的腦袋實在是小,你們知道嗎?
It's just a fact. No offense. You probably didn't even know what I'm talking about.
這是事實,我沒有惡意。也許我的話你們根本不懂
Yummo.
呵呵呵呵,噢,美味呀!
A dandelion. Must be the last one of the season.
是蒲公英呀!一定是最后一棵了
Carl.
卡爾
Easy, Frank.
冷靜,法蘭克
He ruined our salad.
他糟蹋了我們的色拉
My mistake. That was my mistake. Let me...
呃,呃,噢,噢,是我錯了
No, no, seriously, let me take care of this. What is this?
伙計們,說真的,我賠我賠呃。這是什么?
Pine cones. Oh, my goodness. They’re my favorite.
是松果啊!噢,老天,我最愛吃了!
Delicious. That's good eating.
唔,味道好極了嗷,這真…呃,真好吃
But don't let me hog them all up. Here, you have some.
你們可不能讓我獨享了。你們也吃點
Tasty, isn't it? "BON APPITITE."
味道不錯吧?祝你們胃口好
Now?
上嗎?
Now
上