Phew. I'm wiped out.
噢,累死我了
That's your shelter?
你要用那個建房子?
You're a big guy. You got a lotta wood.I'm a little guy.
嘿,你塊頭大,我是小不點兒
You got half a stick.
可你只拿了半根木頭
But with my little stick and my highly evolved brain, I shall create fire.
可…有我的小木棍和我高度進化的腦子…我能生出…火!
Fascinating.
吹牛
We'll see if brains triumph over brawn tonight. Now, won't we?
看看智慧是不是能戰勝蠻力。你瞧著吧
Think I saw its spark.
嘿,我看見火花了
Any chance I could squeeze in there with you, Manny, old pal?
呃,我能不能進來跟你一塊擠一擠,蠻尼德,老伙計?
Isn't there someone else you can annoy?
呃,你能不能不要去麻煩別人
Friends? Family? Poisonous reptiles?
朋友、親戚或者毒蛇什么的
My family abandoned me. They just kind a migrated without me.
我全家丟下了我他們不管我…自己遷徙了
You should see what they did last year.
他們去年還要過分
They woke up early and tied my hands and feet and they gagged me with a field mouse…
他們很早醒來然后綁住我的手腳,用田鼠塞住我的嘴
…covered their tracks, went through water so I'd lose their scent, and... who needs 'em, anyway?
并且把洞門堵上他們走水路這樣我就聞不出它們的氣味,反…反正…我也不需要他們
So what about you? You have family?
你怎么樣?有家庭嗎?
OK, you're tired. I see. We’ll talk more in the morning.
好吧,看來你累了我們天亮再談
Manfred? Manfred? Could you scorch over a drop?
蠻尼德?你挪過去點好嗎?
Come on. Nobody falls asleep that fast.
噢,得了。哪會這么快就睡著的!