Just pretend that I'm not here.
假裝我不在。
I wanted to hit him at full speed.
我是想全速把他撞倒
That's OK. We'll have some fun with him.
別急,我們玩玩他.
Don't let them impale me. I wanna live.
別讓他們刺穿我。拜托了,我想活命
Get off me.
你走開!
Come on, you're making a scene.
行了,你就別撒潑了
We'll just take our furry piata and go.
我們只要把那毛小子戳爆然后就走
If it's not them today, it’s someone else tomorrow.
嘿,小子,逃得了今天也逃不過明天
Well, I'd rather it not be today. OK?
反正我今天不想死
We'll break your neck so you don't feel a thing.How's that?
我們戳斷你的脖子你不會痛苦的,怎么樣?
Wait a minute. I thought rhinos were vegetarians.
等一下,你們犀牛應該是食草動物吧?
An excellent point.
真精辟!
Shut up.
閉嘴!
Who says we're gonna eat him after we kill him?
誰說我們把他殺了之后要吃他?
Come on, move it.
好了,請讓開
I don't like animals that kill for pleasure.
我不喜歡以殺為樂的動物
Save it for a mammal that cares.
誰愛聽…就跟誰說吧
I'm the matter that cares.
我正好是忠實信徒
OK, if either of you make it across that sinkhole in front of you, you get the sloth.
好吧,如果你們倆有誰過得了前面那灘流沙,樹懶就歸你們
That's right, you losers. You take one step and you're dead.
好的,孬種。你往前跨一步就死定了!
You were bluffing, huh?
你在嚇唬他們?
Yeah, that was a bluff.
對,那只是嚇嚇他們
Get him.
收拾他!