I'm up. I'm up.
嘿,嘿,我醒了,醒了
Rise and shine everybody.Huh? Zak? Marshall?
把大家都叫起來吧!呃?柴克?馬歇?
Bertie? Uncle Fungus?
博蒂?"真菌"叔叔?
Where is everybody? Come on, guys, we’re gonna miss the migration.
大家都去哪兒了?來吧,伙計們,我們快要錯過遷徙的隊伍了
They left without me. They do this every year.
扔下我就走了。他們每年都這么干!
Why? Doesn't anyone love me?
為什么?誰都不愛我了嗎?
Isn't there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth?
難道誰都不關心我這可憐的樹懶喜德了嗎?
All right, I'll just go by myself.
好吧,那我就自己走
Sick.
噢,惡心!
Wide body, curb it next time.
嘿,肥仔!別隨地大小便!
Oh, jeez. Yuck.
噢,天,呸
I can't believe it. Fresh wild greens.Frank, where did you ever...?
真不敢相信,新鮮綠葉,法蘭克,你在哪兒找到的?
Go ahead. Dig in. A dandelion.
好了,快吃吧,是蒲公英?
I thought the frost wiped 'em all out..
還以為都被凍死了
All but one
就剩下這一棵