I mean, my goodness. Look out.Look out. Coming through.
??!哎喲我的媽呀好了,小心,小心,過來了
Watch out.
嘿,小心!
Stop waving that thing around.
別拿它晃來晃去的!
I'm gonna slip.
嗚,我要滑倒了,啊
It's clean. Got ya!
是干凈的,你上當了
Will you cut it out?
別胡鬧行嗎?
Do that again. He likes it.
嘿,再來,他喜歡
It's making me feel better too.
我也覺得爽多了
Here, you hold it.
給,你來抱
Turn him towards me.
行了,讓他臉朝我
Where is the baby?
寶寶在哪兒?
There he is.
他在這兒!
Where is the baby?
寶寶在哪兒?
There he is.
他在這兒!
Stop it. You're scaring him.
行了!你傷害他了!
I bet he's hungry.
他一定是餓了。
How about some milk?
該吃奶了
I'd love some.
噢,我愛吃奶!
Not you, the baby.
不是你吃!是孩子吃!
I aingt exactly lactating right now, pal.
我可沒有奶水給他喝,伙計
You're a little low on the food chain to...
你這食物鏈底層的沒資格頂嘴
Enough, enough, enough.
夠了!夠了!夠了!
Food.
有吃的!