What the…
搞什么
Slice me. it’ll be the last thing you ever do.
朝我上呀,看我不把你撕碎
I'm working here, you waste of fur.Frustrated, Diego?
我在辦事,你這飯桶很郁悶吧,Diego?
Tracking down helpless infants too difficult for you?
找個小不點嬰兒對你來說太難了?
What are You two doing here?- Soto's getting tired of waiting.
你們倆來這干嘛?Soto已經等得不耐煩了
Yeah, he said "Come back with the baby, or don't come back at all."
他說要么帶著小孩回來要么就別回來了!
I have a message for Soto.
替我捎個信給索托
Tell him I'm bringing the baby.
告訴他…我會帶孩子來
And tell him I'm bringing...
再告訴他,我還帶…
a mammoth.
一頭毛象
A mammoth?
毛象?
Mammoths never travel alone.
毛象從不單獨行動
This one does, and I'm leading him to Half Peak.
可這頭是例外我要帶他去“半峰”山
Look at all that meat. Let's get him.
嗚,瞧他那身肉,殺了他!
Not yet. We'll need the whole pack to bring this mammoth down.
還不行!得叫大伙兒一起上才能擺平他
Get everyone ready.
讓大家快準備
Now.
快去!