Where's the baby?
孩子在哪兒?
You lost it?
你把他丟了?
Sid.
S希德.
It's so ugly. Positively adorable.
嗚,他可真丑。太可愛了
Hello, pumpkin. Hello, little baldy bean.
你好,小心肝你好,沒毛的小家伙
Where'd you find it?
哪兒找到的?
The poor kid, all alone in the wild.
這可憐的孩子一個人在荒野里
Sabers were closing in on him.
幾只劍齒虎包圍了他
So I Just snatched him.
我把他…搶了過來噢,
So brave.
好勇敢
Yeah, well, he needed me, and I only wish I had one of my own, too.
啊,是啊,他需要我我好想也能有一個自己的孩子
Really? I find that attractive in a male.
是嗎?我…我就迷這樣的男子
Alas. Who wouldn't wanta family, I always say.
唉,誰不想要個家庭呢
Where've you been hiding?
噢,真是相見恨晚是啊,
Yeah, well, You know...
這……可不是嘛
Cute kid, huh? So, as I was saying, ladies...
小淘氣,嗯?所以,正如我說的,小姐們
Hey. Hi, Manny.
嘿,嗨,蠻尼.
What's the matter with you?
你怎么回事
Excuse me, ladies. You just keep marinating and I'll be right back.
失陪一下,小姐們,你們在這兒繼續泡著,我就回來
Sexy.
性感
He's not much to look at, but it's so hard to find a family guy.
他長得不怎么樣可要找個顧家的太難了
Tell me about it. All the sensitive ones get eaten.
可不是嘛,那些細膩的都被吃光了
No, no, no. Manny, please, I’m begging you. I need him.
不,蠻尼,我求你了,我需要他
A Good-looking guy like you?
怎么,小帥哥還用泡妞?
You say that, but you don't mean it.
得了,你別寒磣我了
No, seriously. Look at you. Those ladies, they don't stand a chance.
不,我當真,瞧瞧你那兩個小姐都被你迷暈了
You have A cruel sense of humor.
你這幽默感還真刻毒
Don't let me cramp your style.
我不想攪你的好事
Thanks, Manny. You're a pal. Without Pinky.
謝謝,蠻尼,真夠朋友,夠哥們別帶孩子去