I told you they were gone.
我說過他們都走了。
Look who it is.
瞧誰來了
Don't you have some poor animal to disembowel?
找不到弱小的動物讓你開膛破肚了?
They couldn't be far. I mean, they went this way, or this way?
噢,他們走不遠的,往這邊走了或,或或,或…這邊
You don't know much about tracking, do you?
你不太懂追蹤,對嗎?
I'm a sloth. I see a tree, eat a leaf. That's my tracking.
嘿,我是樹懶,看見樹就吃葉子,我管這叫“追蹤”
You didn't miss them by much.
他們沒走多久
It's still green. They headed north two hours ago.
這還青著。兩小時前,往北去了
It's still green. They headed north two hours ago.
這還青著兩小時前,往北去了
You don't need this aggravation.
你們不用這么折騰
Give me the baby. I can track humans down a lot faster than you.
把孩子給我我能比你們更快找到人類
And you're just a good citizen helping out?
你真是個熱情相助的好公民
I just know where the humans are going.
我知道人類去哪兒了
Glacier Pass.
“冰川道”
Everybody knows they have a settlement on the other side.
誰都知道他們在另一邊有個居住地
Unless you know how to track, you'll never reach them before snow closes the pass.
如果你們不懂追蹤,在大雪封住通道前就找不到他們
Which should be, like, tomorrow.
大雪封路可能…是明天
So, you can give that baby to me, or go get lost in a blizzard. It's your choice.
所以,要么把孩子給我,要么在暴風雪中迷路,你們選擇吧