Anthony : Mandy, did you know Heather called you?
安東尼: 曼迪,你知道希瑟今天打電話給你了嗎?
Mandy: No. When did she call?
曼迪: 不知道,她什么時間打的電話?
Anthony :Two hours ago, I think.
安東尼: 我想應該是兩個小時之前。
Mandy: Two hours ago? Why didn't you tell me earlier?
曼迪: 兩個小時前?你怎么不早點告訴我呢?
Anthony : Sorry, I forgot.
安東尼: 不好意思,我忘啦。
Mandy: What did she say?
曼迪: 她說什么?
Anthony: She said she's waiting for you at her sister's place.
安東尼: 她說她正在她妹妹的家里等你。
Mandy: OK, I was going to cook dinner first, but I don't think I have enough time now. I'll just warm up some leftovers in the microwave.
曼迪: 好的,我正準備先做晚飯呢,但是我覺得時間不夠啦,那我就在微波爐里熱一點剩飯吧。
Anthony: OK.
安東尼: 好的。
Mandy: If she calls again tell her I'm gonna to be late.
曼迪: 如果她再打電話的話,你就告訴她我要遲到啦。
Anthony : OK, no problem.
安東尼: 好的,沒問題。
Mandy: This is very important. Don't forget.
曼迪: 這個很重要,不要忘記。
Anthony: Don't worry. I won't forget.
安東尼: 別擔心,我不會忘記的。
Mandy: Actually, would you please hand me my phone? I think I should give her a call now. She's probably wondering where I am.
曼迪:事實上,我覺得我現在應該給她打一個電話,她肯定在想我在哪兒呢。你可以幫我把我的電話遞過來嗎?
Anthony: Sure, I'll get it for you.
安東尼: 當然,我給你拿過來。