Karen:I'm going shopping. Do you want to come?
克倫: 我要去逛街,你要一起去嗎?
Jason:I thought you went shopping yesterday.
詹森:我以為你昨天去過了呢。
Karen: I did, but an old friend called me last night and invited me to his birthday party. I need to buy a gift for him.
克倫: 是的,昨天去過了,但是昨晚一個老朋友打電話給我請我去參加他的生日派對。我要給他買一個禮物。
Jason:I see. What are you going to get him?
詹森: 我知道啦。那你打算給他買什么呢?
Karen: I really have no idea what he likes. I haven't seen him in a long time. What do you think?
克倫: 我真的不知道他喜歡什么。我都很久沒見他啦。你覺得買什么呢?
Jason:Maybe a cake?
詹森: 或許一個蛋糕?
Karen:Well, that's a good idea, but I think I should probably get him something else, like something he can wear.
克倫: 嗯,好主意。但是我覺得我應該給他買點其它東西。比如買一些他可以穿的。
Jason: How about a sweater? I saw a really nice one in the mall the other day. Maybe we can go there and take a look.
詹森: 那毛衣怎么樣?那天我在一個購物商場看到一件不錯的毛衣,或許我們可以去看看。
Karen:OK, what store was it in?
克倫: 好的,在哪一家店呢?
Jason:It was at Macy's. I think they're having a sale this weekend.
詹森: 在梅西店。我覺得他們這個周末搞促銷。
Karen:Oh, that's a really nice store. I like the clothes there.
克倫: 哦,那個店不錯。我喜歡那里的衣服。