Donna:Hey, what have you been doing today?
堂娜: 嘿!你今天都干嘛啦?
Robert:Nothing, just watching TV. I'm really bored. I don't have anything to do.
羅伯特: 沒干什么,只是看看電視而已,我感覺很無聊,今天沒什么事做
Donna:I don't have anything to do either. I didn't do anything today except clean my house.
堂娜: 我也無事可做,我今天除了打掃一下房間,其它什么都沒做。
Robert:I know. I was planning to go to the mall today with one of my friends, but it snowed so much we couldn't go anywhere.
羅伯特: 我知道。今天本來打算跟一個朋友去購物商場的,但是雪下得很大,所以我們哪兒都去不了。
Donna:I hope it snows all night because I don't want to go to school tomorrow.
堂娜: 我希望今天晚上會下一個晚上的雪,因為我明天不想去學校。
Robert:Do you know anyone who has a camera? I want to take a picture of all this snow.
羅伯特: 你知道誰有相機嗎?我想拍一張雪景。
Donna:No, I don't know anyone who has a camera.
堂娜: 不,我不知道誰有相機。
Robert:Have you seen Sara today? I think she might have one.
羅伯特: 你今天看到莎沙了嗎?我覺得她應該有一個。
Donna:No, she hasn't been around all day. She said she had something important to do today?
堂娜: 沒有,我今天一天都沒看到她,她說過今天她有一些重要的事情要做。
Robert:Oh, where did she go?
羅伯特: 哦,她去哪兒啦?
Donna:Nobody knows. I called her roommate and she doesn't know either.
堂娜:沒人知道。我打電話給她室友啦,但是她也不知道。