Angela:Hello?
安吉拉: 你好?
James:Hi Sarah, it's James.
詹姆士: 你好!莎沙,我是吉姆斯。
Angela:Hey James, I can't talk now. Can I call you back later?
安吉拉: 嘿,吉姆斯,我現在不能聊天,我等會兒給你打過去,好嗎?
James:Sure. Is there a problem?
詹姆士: 當然可以,發生什么事情啦?
Angela:I'm late for work and my car isn't working, so I need to find someone to take me to work.
安吉拉: 我上班遲到啦,我的車也壞啦,所以我要找人送我去上班。
James:I can take you.
詹姆士: 我可以送你。
Angela:Oh, really? Thank You. That will help me a lot.
安吉拉: 哦,真的嗎?謝謝,你可幫了我大忙啦。
James:Do you need me to pick you up after work also?
詹姆士: 你下班后,想讓我去接你嗎?
Angela:Yes, if it's not too much trouble.
安吉拉: 如果不麻煩的話,可以。
James:It's no problem. I'm leaving my house now. I'll be right there.
詹姆士:沒問題,我現在就從家里出發,我馬上就到那兒。
Angela:OK. I'll wait for you in front of my apartment building.
安吉拉:好的,我在公寓門口等你
James:Do you know what's wrong with your car?
詹姆士:你知道你的車出什么問題了嗎?
Angela:I'm not exactly sure. I think there's a problem with the engine.
安吉拉: 我不太清楚,我覺得發動機壞啦。
James:OK, I'll have a look when I get there. I know a lot about cars. When I was younger my father and I use to fix old cars.
詹姆士:好的,我到那兒時給你看一下。我對車很了解。當我年輕點時我爸和我總是修一些舊車。