Amy:Justin, have you found a girlfriend yet?
艾米: 賈斯廷,你找到女朋友了嗎?
Justin:No, not yet.
賈斯廷: 沒,還沒有。
Amy:What about Jenny?
艾米: 詹妮怎么樣?
Justin:She has a boyfriend.
賈斯廷: 她有男朋友。
Amy:Oh, I thought they broke up.
艾米: 哦,我以為他們分手了呢。
Justin:No, they're still together.
賈斯廷: 沒有,他們還在一起。
Amy:How about that girl from work you were telling me about last year?
艾米: 你去年告訴我你們一起工作的那個女孩子怎么樣?
Justin:Who, Emily? She's married now. She got married last month.
賈斯廷: 誰?艾米麗?她現在已經結婚了,她上個月結的婚。
Amy:I see. It seems like everyone our age is married.
艾米: 我知道啦,看起來好像我們這個年齡的人都結婚啦。
Justin: Yeah, it's not easy.
賈斯廷: 是的,不容易啊。
Amy: Is there anyone you're interested in?
艾米: 你有感興趣的人嗎?
Justin: There is one girl I like who lives in my building. I talk to her a lot because she's also studying English.
賈斯廷: 在我們這棟大樓里住著的一個女孩子,我喜歡她。我們總是聊天,因為她也在學英語。
Amy: What's she like?
艾米: 她怎么樣?
Justin: She's really nice. She moved here from Texas about 3 months ago.
賈斯廷: 她真的很好,她三個月前從德克薩斯搬過來的。
Amy: What does she do?
艾米: 她做什么工作的?
Justin: She's an accountant.
賈斯廷: 她是一名會計。
Amy: That's a good job. She must be really smart. Have you asked her out yet?
艾米: 工作不錯,那她肯定很聰明,你約過她出去嗎?
Justin: Actually we're going to dinner on Friday.
賈斯廷: 事實上我們上周五一起吃晚餐啦。
Amy: Good luck.
艾米: 祝你好運!