Amanda:John, did you see the news today?
阿曼達: 約翰,你今天看新聞了嗎?
John:No, what happened?
約翰: 沒有,發生了什么事兒?
Amanda:There was a big earthquake in San Diego.
阿曼達: 在圣地亞哥發生了一場大地震。
John:Oh my goodness.
約翰: 哦,我的天啊。
Amanda:The president was on the news talking about it earlier.
阿曼達: 剛才總統在新聞上也談到它啦。
John: Was anyone hurt?
約翰: 有人受傷嗎?
Amanda : I think they said two people were killed.
阿曼達: 我想有兩個人死啦。
John: Oh, that's terrible.
約翰: 哦,太可怕啦。
Amanda: Yeah, I can't believe you hadn't heard about it. They were talking about it on CNN all day.
阿曼達: 是的,我真不敢相信你竟然沒有聽說,CNN 一整天都在談它。
John: Oh, I don't watch TV that often.
約翰: 哦,我不經常看電視。
Amanda: Don't you watch the news?
阿曼達: 難道你也不看新聞嗎?
John: No, I usually read the news online, but I haven't had time to turn on my computer today.
約翰: 不,我總是在網上看新聞,但是今天我還沒有時間開電腦。