Gary:Hello?
加里:你好?
Nancy:Hey Gary. What's up?
南希: 你好!加里,你好嗎?
Gary:I haven't talked to you in a long time, what's been happening?
加里: 我好久沒跟你聊天啦,你最近怎么樣?
Nancy:Well, I don't know if you heard, I just moved into a new apartment in LA.
南希: 嗯,我不知道你有沒有聽說,我剛剛搬到洛杉磯的一個新公寓里。
Gary: No, I heard you were thinking about moving but I didn't know you'd already found a place. That's cool.
加里: 沒有,我聽說你要搬,但我不知道你已經搬啦,那很好。
Nancy:Yeah, I'm really happy about it.
南希: 是的,我真的很高興。
Gary:Do you have any roommates?
加里: 你有室友嗎?
Nancy:No, not this time. It's a big change for me 'cause I've never lived alone.
南希: 這次沒有。這次對我來說真的改變很大,因為我從來沒有單獨住過。
Gary:Don't you think you'll be lonely?
加里: 你不覺得你會感到孤單嗎?
Nancy:Not really, I have two friends who live in the same building. We all had dinner together last night.
南希: 不會呀,我有兩個朋友也住在這棟大樓里面,昨晚我們還一起吃晚餐啦。
Gary:Are they students also?
加里: 他們也是學生嗎?
Nancy:No, they're not students, but there are a lot of students living in the building.
南希: 不,他們不是學生,但是這棟大樓里也住了很多學生。
Gary:Sounds like a nice place.
加里: 聽起來是個不錯的地方哦。
Nancy:Yeah, I think it's a good environment for learning English.
南希: 是的,我覺得這對學英語來說是個很好的環境。
Gary:Well, I'm glad to hear everything worked out.
加里: 哦,聽到你一切都好,我很開心。
Nancy:You should come out here and visit me sometime. There's even a pool.
南希: 有時間你應該來這里看看我,這里還有一個游泳池呢。
Gary:That would be nice. I'll think about it.
加里: 那不錯,我看看吧。