Angela: Hello?
安吉拉: 你好!
Dan: Hi Angela, it's Dan.
丹: 你好!安吉拉,我是丹。
Angela: Hi Dan. How are you?
安吉拉: 你好!丹,你好嗎?
Dan: Good.
丹: 很好。
Angela: I called you yesterday. Did you get my message?
安吉拉: 我昨天打電話給你啦,你收到我的短信了嗎?
Dan: Yes, I was taking a shower when you called. I saw that you called and I tried to call you back, but I think your phone was off.
丹: 是的,你打電話給我時我正在洗澡,我看到你打電話給我了,我試著給你回電話,但是你的電話關機啦。
Angela: No problem. I wanted to remind you that my friend is getting married next week. You're still coming to the wedding with me, right?
安吉拉: 沒關系。我想提醒你我的朋友下周要結婚了,你還會和我一起去參加婚禮,是吧?
Dan: Oh, is that next week?
丹: 哦,是下周嗎?
Angela: Yes. Did you forget?
安吉拉: 是的,你忘記啦?
Dan: No, of course not. I already bought them a present.
丹: 不是,當然沒有,我已經給他們買好禮物啦。
Angela: That's good. I want to invite Megan also. Next time you see her, can you tell her for me.
安吉拉: 那樣很好,我也想邀請馬橄去,下次你見她時,幫我告訴她一聲好嗎?
Dan: Sure. Does she know your friend?
丹: 當然可以。她認識你的朋友嗎?
Angela: Yes, I think they might have gone to the same college or something like that. I'm not exactly sure how they know each other.
安吉拉: 是的,我覺得他們上的同一所大學或者是其它的,我不確定他們是怎么認識的。
Dan: Are we all going to drive together?
丹: 我們一起開車去,是嗎?
Angela: Yes. I'll pick you up first, and then we'll go get Megan.
安吉拉: 是的,我先去接你,我們再去接馬橄。