Bill: Hey Jane, did you get the mail yet?
比爾: 嗨!簡,你去取信件了嗎?
Jane: Yes. I picked it up this morning. There were a few bills and a letter from my mother. There was also a lot of junk mail.
簡: 是的,今天早上去取的,那是我媽媽寄來的一些現金和一封信,那也有很多垃圾信件。
Bill: Was there anything for me?
比爾: 有我的嗎?
Jane: I don't remember, let me check. Yes, it looks like there's something here for you.
簡: 我不記得了,讓我看看。是的,這兒有一些你的信件。
Bill: Who's it from?
比爾: 誰寄的?
Jane: The American Embassy.
簡: 美國大使館。
Bill: My hands are dirty. Will you open it for me?
比爾: 我的手很臟,你能幫我打開一下嗎?
Jane: Sure.
簡: 沒問題。
Bill: What does it say?
比爾: 是關于什么的?
Jane: It says your passport is ready. You can pick it up anytime.
簡: 它說你的護照已經辦好啦,你什么時候有空都可以去取。
Bill: Do you think you can drive me there?
比爾: 你可以開車送我過去嗎?
Jane: Sure, when?
簡: 當然可以,什么時間?
Bill: I think we should go get it now. I'm going to wash my hands and then we'll go. Is that OK?
比爾: 我覺得我們現在應該去取。我去洗手,然后我們一起去,可以嗎?
Jane: That's fine.
簡: 當然。