Frank: Hello?
弗蘭克: 你好?
Pam: Hi Frank, it's Pam.
帕姆: 你好!弗蘭克,我是帕姆。
Frank: Hey Pam, what's up?
弗蘭克: 嘿!帕姆,你好嗎?
Pam: Not much. Where are you?
帕姆: 還行吧,你在哪兒?
Frank: I'm in the car driving home.
弗蘭克: 我正在開車回家。
Pam: When you get home will you send me an email with directions to the party tonight?
帕姆: 你到家后,可以發郵件告訴我去派對的路線嗎?
Frank: Sure, no problem.
弗蘭克: 當然,沒問題。
Pam: When do you think you'll get home?
帕姆: 你覺得你什么時間可以到家?
Frank: I don't know, maybe in about 30 minutes or so. There's a lot of traffic.
弗蘭克: 我不知道,大概半個小時左右吧,交通很擁擠。
Pam: I have to go out soon. Can you just send me a text message with the address instead.
帕姆: 我等會兒就要出去,你可以把去那兒的路線用短信的方式發給我嗎?
Frank: OK, I'll do that as soon as I get home.
弗蘭克: 可以,我一到家就給你發。
Pam: Thanks a lot. Drive carefully.
帕姆: 非常感謝,小心開車。
Frank: OK, I'll see you tonight.
弗蘭克: 好的,今晚見。
Pam: Bye.
帕姆: 再見。