Shannon: Anthony, are you OK?
杉南: 安東尼,你好嗎?
Anthony: I'm OK now, but I got into an car accident this morning.
安東尼: 我現在還可以,但是今天上午我出了場車禍。
Shannon: Were you hurt?
杉南: 你受傷了嗎?
Anthony: No, but my neck is still a little sore.
安東尼: 沒受傷,但是我的脖子還有一點酸
Shannon: What happened?
杉南: 發生了什么事?
Anthony: I wasn't paying attention and I hit a car that stopped in front of me.
安東尼: 我開車時沒用心,然后我撞到停在我前面的那輛車了。
Shannon: Were the people in the other car all right?
杉南: 那另一輛車里面的人沒事吧?
Anthony: Yes, they're fine. I wasn't going very fast.
安東尼: 是的,他們沒事兒,我開得不快。
Shannon: Were you wearing a seatbelt?
杉南: 你系安全帶了嗎?
Anthony: Yes.
安東尼: 是的。
Shannon: Did the police come?
杉南: 警察去了嗎?
Anthony: Yeah, I called them on my cell phone right after it happened.
安東尼: 是的,車禍剛發生,我就用手機打電話報警啦。
Shannon: Do you want me to drive you home?
杉南: 你想讓我開車送你回家嗎?
Anthony: No, I need to go get my car fixed this afternoon.
安東尼: 不用啦,我今天下午要去修車。