Tiffany: Ed, what should we do today?
提礬尼: 埃德,我們今天該干什么?
Ed: I have been studying all week. I'd like to exercise.
埃得: 我已經學習了一整個星期,我想去做運動。
Tiffany: Me too. Let's go to the gym.
提礬尼: 我也是,那我們去體育館吧。
Ed: Good idea. What are we going to do there?
埃得: 好主意,我們去做什么呢?
Tiffany: We can lift weights or play basketball.
提礬尼: 我們可以舉重,或者打籃球。
Ed: I like to play basketball. Are you good at it?
埃得: 我喜歡打籃球,你打得好嗎?
Tiffany: Not really, but I like to play. I use to play a lot when I was in school, but now there's no time.
提礬尼: 不好,但是我喜歡打。當我在學校時,我總是去打,但是現(xiàn)在沒有時間啦。
Ed: I know what you mean. I use to play soccer a lot. Do you think we can play soccer there?
埃得: 我明白你的意思。我以前經常打英式足球。你覺得我們可以在那兒打英式足球嗎?
Tiffany: No, there's not enough room. I think it's better if we play outside.
提礬尼: 不可以,那里地方不大,我覺得我們到外面打會好點
Ed: OK, maybe we can go play soccer later this afternoon.
埃得: 可以,或許我們下午晚點可以去打英式足球。
Tiffany: It's too cold outside today. Let's wait until the weather gets a little warmer.
提礬尼: 今天外面太冷啦,我們到天氣暖和點再打吧。
Ed: OK.
埃得: 好的。