Tracy: How are you feeling?
特蕾西: 你感覺怎樣?
Alan: I still have a cold.
艾倫: 我還是有點感冒。
Tracy: Still? It's been over a week now, hasn't it?
特蕾西: 還感冒?已經一個多星期啦,不是嗎?
Alan: Yeah, its been a while. I started feeling this way last Monday.
艾倫: 是的,是很久啦,我從上周一開始感到不舒服的。
Tracy: Are you feeling any better?
特蕾西: 你感覺好一點了嗎?
Alan: A little. I took some medicine this morning and I feel a little better now.
艾倫: 有一點,我今天早上吃了點藥,現在感覺好點啦。
Tracy: What's wrong?
特蕾西: 怎么啦?
Alan: I have a bad cough.
艾倫: 我咳得很厲害。
Tracy: Did you go see the doctor yet?
特蕾西: 你去看醫生了嗎?
Alan: Not yet, I might go tomorrow.
艾倫: 還沒有,我可能明天去。
Tracy: I'm going to the drug store now, can I get you anything?
特蕾西: 我現在要去藥店,有什么需要我帶的嗎?
Alan: Yes, if it's not too much trouble, would you get me some tissues.
艾倫: 是的,如果不麻煩的話,你可以幫我帶點紙巾嗎?
Tracy: Sure. Anything else?
特蕾西: 當然,還有其它的嗎?
Alan: No, that's it.
艾倫: 沒有其它的啦。
Tracy: OK, I'll be back in about an hour. If you think of anything else you need, give me a call.
特蕾西: 好的,我一個小時后回來。如果你想到有什么其它需要的話,打電話給我。
Alan: Thanks.
艾倫: 謝謝。