Adam: Hi, I'd like to see the doctor, please.
亞當: 你好!我想看醫生。
Receptionist: Do you have an appointment?
接待員: 您預約了嗎?
Adam: No.
亞當: 沒有。
Receptionist: When would you like an appointment?
接待員: 您想約什么時間的?
Adam: Is today possible?
亞當: 今天可以嗎?
Receptionist: Yes. Today is fine. What time would you like?
接待員: 好,今天可以。你想什么時間看呢?
Adam: As soon as possible. My stomach really hurts.
亞當: 越快越好,我的胃真的很痛。
Receptionist: Please wait a moment. I'll see if the doctor is available.
接待員: 請稍等片刻,我看一下醫生現在有沒有空。
Adam: OK.
亞當: 好的。
Receptionist: Sorry, he's with a patient right now. It's probably going to be about another 30 minutes. Would you mind waiting a little longer?
接待員: 不好意思,他現在有一個病人,您可能需要再等半個小時,可以再等一會兒嗎?
Adam: No problem.
亞當: 沒問題。
Receptionist: May I see your insurance card please.
接待員: 請問我可以看一下您的保險卡嗎?
Adam: Here you are.
亞當: 給你。
Receptionist: Thanks. That's going to be 25 dollars for today's visit.
接待員: 謝謝。那今天您的費用是 25 美元。
Adam: Really? I didn't think it would be that much.
亞當: 真的嗎?我以為用不了這么多呢。
Receptionist: I know how you feel.
接待員: 我明白。
Adam: I'll pay with cash.
亞當: 我用現金支付。
Receptionist: Thank you.
接待員: 謝謝。
Adam: Would you please turn on the heat? It's really cold in here.
亞當: 請問您可以開暖氣嗎?這兒真的很冷。