Shawn: Hi Kim.
肖恩: 你好!金姆。
Kim: Hey , good to see you again.
金姆: 你好!肖恩,又見到你很高興。
Shawn: How have you been?
肖恩: 最近忙什么?
Kim: OK, I didn't sleep much last night though. I stayed up until 2 A.M. studying for an exam.
金姆: 哦,我昨晚沒睡好,我為準備一場考試一直到凌晨兩點才去睡覺。
Shawn: I was up late last night too. The semester is almost over. I've had exams all week.
肖恩: 我昨晚也熬夜啦。這個學期馬上就結束啦,我這周幾乎都有考試。
Kim: Are you going back to California after you graduate?
金姆: 你畢業后會回加利福尼亞嗎?
Shawn: I think so. After I graduate I'll probably go back home and try to get a job.
肖恩: 我想是吧。畢業后我可能會回家鄉然后找份工作。
Kim: Do you know where you'd like to work?
金姆: 你知道你想在哪兒工作嗎?
Shawn: Not yet, but I want to be an English translator.
肖恩: 還不知道,但是我想成為一個英語翻譯。
Kim: That'd be really cool. I'd like to be a translator too, but I don't think my English is good enough.
金姆: 那很好!我也想成為一個翻譯,但我覺得我的英語不夠好。
Shawn: Don't worry about that. Your English is better than most of my classmates.
肖恩: 別擔心,你的英語比其它同學的都好。
Kim: Thanks. Where are you going now?
金姆: 謝謝。你現在要去哪兒?
Shawn: I'm going to study at the library. I have to take an exam tomorrow.
肖恩: 我要去圖書館學習,我明天有一場考試。
Kim: Me too. How late does the library stay open?
金姆: 我也是,圖書館什么時候關門?
Shawn: I think it's open until 11:30 P.M.
肖恩: 我覺得是 11:30關門吧。
Kim: OK, Good luck.
金姆: 好的,祝你好運。