Rachel: Craig, what do you do for work?
理查德: 克雷格,你是做什么工作的?
Craig: I'm still a student.
克雷格: 我還是一個學生。
Rachel: What school do you go to?
理查德: 你在哪所學校讀書?
Craig: Boston University.
克雷格: 波士頓大學。
Rachel: That's a good school. What do you study?
理查德: 那個學校很好,你學什么?
Craig: I'm studying English, math, and history. My major is English.
克雷格: 我學英語、數學還有歷史,我的專業是英語。
Rachel: How long have you been studying English?
理查德: 你學多久英語啦?
Craig: More than six years.
克雷格: 六年多啦。
Rachel: That's a long time.
理查德: 時間很長啦。
Craig: Yeah, I started to learn English when I was in high school.
克雷格: 是的,我在高中時已經開始學英語啦。
Rachel: No wonder your English is so good.
理查德: 難怪你的英語這么好。
Craig: Actually, it's not that good. I can read but I can't speak very well. I haven't had a lot of chance to practice.
克雷格: 其實并不好,我能讀,但是我說得不好,我沒有很多的機會練習。
Rachel: I see. Talking with other people is very important.
理查德: 我明白啦,和別人說很重要。
Craig: Yes, but I still don't have many friends here yet.
克雷格: 是的,但我在這里沒有很多朋友。
Rachel: I'm having a party tonight at my apartment. You should come.
理查德: 我今晚在我的公寓里開個派對,你應該過來。
Craig: Oh thanks for inviting me. I'd love to come.
克雷格: 哦,謝謝邀請,我很高興去。