Vicky: Hello?
維姬: 你好?
Ben: Hi, Vicky
本: 你好!維姬。
Vicky:Are you there yet?
維姬: 你已經到了嗎?
Ben :Yes.
本: 是的。
Vicky: I just got off the subway. I'm almost there. Sorry I'm late.
維姬: 我剛下地鐵,我馬上就到啦,不好意思我遲到啦。
Ben: That's no problem. I just wanted to tell you I'm inside.
本: 沒事兒,我只是想告訴你我在里面。
Vicky: Where are you?
維姬: 你在哪兒?
Ben: On the second floor.
本: 在二樓。
Vicky: Should I come to the second floor or do you want to come to the first floor?
維姬: 是我去二樓,還是你到一樓呢?
Ben: Come upstairs.
本: 上樓吧。
Vicky: What?
維姬: 什么?
Ben: Oh, can you hear me OK? I said, come to the second floor.
本: 哦,你能聽到我講話嗎?我說,到二樓來。
Vicky: Oh, OK. What are you doing there?
維姬: 哦,好的。你在那兒干什么?
Ben: Just looking at some books on how to learn English.
本: 只是看一些怎么學英語的書。
Vicky: Do you want to get something to eat later?
維姬: 你等會兒想吃點什么嗎?
Ben: No, I'm still full from dinner.
本: 不,我晚餐吃得很飽,現在一點都不餓。
Vicky: What do you want to do?
維姬: 你想干什么?
Ben: I don't know for sure. When you get here we'll talk about it.
本: 我還不知道。你過來時我們再說吧。
Vicky: OK, see you soon.
維姬: 好的,待會兒見。
Ben: Bye.
本: 再見。