Howard: Hello, Tina. Come here and rest a bit. Are you in this year's sports meeting?
霍華德:你好,蒂娜。過來歇一會兒。你要參加今年的運動會嗎?
Tina: Yes. I'm in the 800m race and our class will participate in the 4×100 m
蒂娜:是啊,我要參加800米賽跑,我們班級要參加4×100米接力賽。你呢?
relay. What about you?
霍華德:我報名參加跳高。就是為了好玩,我覺得沒有什么贏的機會。
Howard: I signed up for high jump. Just for fun. I don't see any chance of winning. Tina: You need to practice if you want to win. When I first started, I was panting and sweating at the end of 400 meters. Now I could easily finish 4 or 5 rounds.
蒂娜:想贏的話你要練習啊。剛開始的時候,我跑完400米就大汗淋漓,氣喘吁吁了。現在我可以輕松跑四五圈。
Howard: How long have you been preparing?
霍華德:你準備多久了?
Tina: I have been running these evenings for two months.
蒂娜:過去這兩個月的晚上我都在練習。
Howard: I do admire your stamina. I'm sure you will do great.
霍華德:我真佩服你的毅力。相信你會很棒的。
Tina: 800m is no big deal. I just hope nobody in our team drops the baton for the relay.
蒂娜:800米應該沒問題,我只希望接力賽中我們隊不要有人掉接力棒就好了。
Howard: Don't worry. And Good luck.
霍華德:別擔心。祝你好運。
Tina: Good luck for you, too.
蒂娜:你也是。