1.慣用口語句子:
I'm bored to death.
我煩死了。
I feel/am bored.
我感到好煩哦。
It's boring.
好煩人啊。
bore v. 使厭煩,煩擾
I'm fed up with his class.
我對他的課煩透了。
be fed up with“對…極其厭煩,反感”
This is as dull as dishwater.
這令人十分厭煩。
I'm sick and tired of this.
我很厭煩這一套。
dull a. 令人生厭的,枯燥的,乏味的,無聊的
dishwater n. 洗碗水
be tired of“厭煩…”
He's like a broken record.
他真讓人心煩。
這句話的原意是“他像張破唱片”,引申為“哆嗉,令人厭煩”。
It's rather dull.
= It's rather tedious.
這非常枯燥。
tedious a. 單調乏味的,沉悶枯燥的
Leave me alone.
讓我一個人呆著。
Please go away.
請走開。
Please go to another room.
請你去別的房間吧。
Get lost.
給我消失。
alone ad. 單獨地,獨自地
That's really bothersome.
= That's really bothering me.
= That's really bugging me .
逮真麻煩。
bothersome a. 引起麻煩的,令人討厭的
I'm bored to distraction.
我煩得要發瘋了。
I'm bored to tears.
我煩得快哭了。
distraction n. 精神錯亂,發狂
It gave me a real pain in the neck.
I這真叫人討厭。
He is a real pain.
他真是個討厭鬼。
“a pain in the neck”是美國俚語,意為“令人討厭的家伙,令人厭煩的事”.