2.實用對話
Re-examination復查
Patient: I'm feeling better today. Can I dispense with the pills? So what do you see, Doctor?
病人:我今天感覺好多了。我可以停藥了嗎?醫生,您看怎么樣啊?
Doctor: From looking at the x-ray, I'd say your lungs are still inflamed.
醫生:從X光片來看,我得說你的肺部仍在發炎。
Patient: Do I need more medicine?
病人:我還需要吃藥嗎?
Doctor: Yes. i'll prescribe some antibiotics.
醫生:是的。我給你開一些抗生素。
Patient: How long should I take these?
病人:這藥我該吃多長時間?
Doctor: For one week.
醫生:一個星期吧。
Patient: Are there any complications after taking these antibiotics?
病人:吃完這些抗生素后會有什么并發癥嗎?
Doctor: Not much.
醫生:沒什么事的。
Patient: Will I be able to recover, Doctor?
病人:我能好起來嗎,醫生?
Doctor: Of course, as long as you get plenty of rest. And keep from eating greasy food for a while. And no alcohol while you're taking these; it'll make you sick. Come back and see me in about 4 days and we'll see if you need to change the dosage.
醫生:當然,只要你得到充分的休息。這段時間少吃油膩的食物。吃藥的時候不要喝酒,它會讓你感到惡心的。四天以后再過來讓我看看需不需要改變劑量。
Patient: Anything you say, Doc.
病人:聽你的,醫生。