1.慣用口語句子:
I've been sick for two weeks.
我病了兩周了。
This started 3 days ago.
三天前發病的。
I've had this before.
我以前得過這個病。
This problem runs in the family.
家族里都得過這個病。
I was under another doctor's care before.
我之前接受過另外—名醫生的治療。
I haven't seen a doctor yet.
我還沒有看過醫生。
I'm bleeding.
我流血了。
It won't stop bleeding.
血止不住。
bleed v. 出血
I should first let you know I'm pregnant.
我得先跟您說一下我懷孕了。
Do I need to have a blood test?
我需要驗血嗎?
pregnant a. 懷孕的
When should the results be back?
檢驗結果什么時候出來?
Will the results be back in a week?
檢驗結果一周后能出來嗎?
Do you think it's serious, Doc?
醫生,您覺得這病嚴重嗎?
Can it be cured?
速病能治好嗎?
doc n. 醫生 ( = doctor )
cure v. 治愈,治療
Do I need an injection?
我需要打針嗎?
surgery n. 手術
injection n. 注射,打針
Are you going to give me a prescription?
您準備給我開藥嗎?
Please give me something for the pain.
請給我開點止痛藥。
prescription n. .處方,藥方
pain n. 疼痛
Do I need to be hospitalized?
我需要住院接受治療嗎?
Do I have to stay in the hospital?
我必須住院嗎?
How long do I need to stay here?
我得在這兒住院多久?
hospitalize v.使住院治療
I can't afford the treatment.
我負擔不起這樣的治療。
afford v. 負擔得起
treatment n. 治療
When should I come to see you again?
我什么時候再來?
Do I need to come again?
我需要再來嗎?