1.慣用口語句子:
Can you fill this prescription for me?
你能替我配這個處方嗎?
Please make up the prescription.
請按照處方配藥
Can I get this prescription filled?
這處方能在這兒配嗎?
OTC medicine doesn't require a prescription.
非處方藥不需要處方就能買。
OTC(指藥品)無需持處方購買的,是“over-the-counter”的簡稱,其中“counter”指“柜臺”
I have diarrhea. Do you have medicine for it?
我拉肚子,有什么藥可以吃嗎?
I feel very sore in my knees. What medicine shall I take7
我膝蓋很疼,我該吃什么藥呢?
diarrhea n. 痢疾,腹瀉
sore a. 疼痛的
knee n. 膝蓋
I'd like some pain-killing drugs.
我想買點兒止痛藥。
pain-killing a. 止痛的
Which cold medicine is better?
哪種感冒藥好一些?
Is this effective to cure cold?
這藥對治療感冒有效嗎?
effective a. 有效的,起作用的
Are these tablets available over the counter?
這些藥片在柜臺處可以買到嗎?
tablet n. 藥片
This is for reducing the fever,
and this will relieve the pain and subdue the inflammation. Right?
這是退燒的,這個可以消炎止痛,對嗎?
reduce v. 減少,降低 relieve v. 減輕,解除
subdue v. 抑制,降低,減輕
inflammation n. 炎癥,發炎
Could you tell me how to take this medicine?
= Could you tell me how I take this medicine?
您能告訴我這藥怎么服用嗎?
How many times a day should I take this medicine ?
= How many times should I take daily?
這藥每天吃幾次?
daily ad. 每日
Does this drug have any side effects?
= What are the side effects of this drug?
這藥有副作用嗎?
Is this medicine safe?
這個藥安全嗎?
No side effects?
沒有副作用嗎?
side effect“副作用”