2.實用對話
Buying Medicine買藥
Customer: Which cold medicine is better?
顧客:哪種感冒藥好一些?
Pharmacist: I'd recommend this one.
藥劑師:我推薦這種。
Customer: Is this medicine safe?
顧客:這個藥安全嗎?
Pharmacist: Yes. It is over the counter.
藥劑師:安全。這藥是非處方藥,在柜臺處就可以買到。
Customer: No side effects?
顧客:沒有副作用嗎?
Pharmacist: Just some that're written on the box. But I don't think any of them are particularly serious. Are you taking any other medicine right now?
藥劑師:只有藥盒上寫的那些。但是我覺得沒什么嚴重的。你現在還要其他的藥嗎?
Customer: Not right now. no. Thanks for your advice. And I'd actually like to buy some vitamins for my son. He's five months old. Can you suggest any?
顧客:現在不要。謝謝你給的建議。我還想給我兒子買點維生素。他五個月大,你能給我推薦一下嗎?
Pharmacist: Sure. Here you are. This one is excellent. Just mix one drop of it with milk.
藥劑師:好的,給你。這種非常好。只要在牛奶里滴一滴就可以了。
Customer: OK. thank you very much. You've been most helpful. It is kind of rare to get such good service these days. I appreciate your help.
顧客:好的,謝謝你。你幫了我很大的忙。這個年代很少有這樣好的服務,很感謝你的幫助。
Pharmacist: Not a problem . ma'am. I like to help.
藥劑師:沒什么,夫人。我很樂意為您服務。