1.慣用口語句子:
I'm doing better today.
我今天感覺好多了。
I'm better now.
我現在好多了。
I'm getting better.
我的病情在好轉。
I'm getting back on my feet.
我的病正在好轉。
I’m recovering.
我正在恢復中。
recover v. 恢復,痊愈
get over“恢復,痊愈,熬過”
Do I need more medicine?
= More medicine?
我還需要吃藥嗎?
I'm not getting better at all.
我根本沒有好轉。
There is no sign of my recovering.
我一點好轉的跡象都沒有。
sign n. 跡象,征兆
Do I still need medical treatment?
我仍需要接受治療嗎?
Will I be able to recover?
我能好起來嗎?
My health is improving.
我的健康狀況正在改善。
improve v. 改善,變得更好
I have completely recovered.
= I'm all better.
= I'm completely over it.
= I have quite recovered from my illness.
我已經完全康復了。
I think I can :eave the hospital now.
I guess I can go home now.
我想我現在可以出院了。
When do I get to go home?
我什么時候能出院回家?