I’ll see to it right away.
我馬上修改。
A:Will you please check the particulars and see if there is anything to be amended?
A:請你看一下細節,是否有什么要修改的地方?
B:I'll see to it right away.
B:我馬上修改。
How long will the contract last?
合同的有效期是多長時間?
Since everything is ready,we can sign the contract today.
既然所有事情就緒,我們今天就可簽訂合同。
A:Since everything is ready,we can sign the contract today.
A:既然所有事情就緒,我們今天就可簽訂合同。
B:Yes, you are really good partners to do business with.
B:是的,你們真的是很好的商業合作伙伴。
I'll draw up an agreement at once.
我立刻起草一份合同。
A:I'll draw up an agreement at once.
A:我立刻起草一份合同。
B:OK. Just let us know when you get it ready.
B:好的。準備好之后就通知我們。
Look at the fine print.
請看一看你們用小字印刷的部分。
fine(adj.)
細,纖細
If everything is satisfactory,we can draw up a formal contract
如果一切都滿意了,我們可以擬定一份正式合同。
If you just sign the contract,we’ll be all set.
如果你能在這份合同上簽字,事情都妥了。
What should be specified in the contract?
合同應該寫明哪些條款?
Both of us should abide by the terms and conditions of this contract.
我們雙方均應信守合同中的條款和條件。
abide by
堅持,遵守
I agree to the terms concerning the packing and shipping marks.
我同意關于包裝和嘜頭的條款。
We have reached an agreement on all the terms.
我們對各項條款的意見一致。
The contract should be canceled by 6 months notice.
取消合約,應提前6個月通知。
Your wishes as to duration of the contract are acceptable.
可以接受貴方對合同期的要求。
Payment terms are important in a contract.
合同中的付款條件非常重要。
We’ll surely follow the stipulation of the contract.
我們將嚴格遵守合同的規定。
Are you worrying about the non-execution of the contract and non-payment on our party?
你擔心我們不履行合同或者拒不付款是嗎?
Once a contract is made, it must be strictly implemented.
合同一旦確定了就應嚴格執行。
implement (v.)
執行