第74期:檢驗與仲裁
We think all disputes between us shall be settled amicably through negotiation.
我們認為我們之間的所有爭議應該通過友好協商加以解決。
amicably(adv.)
友善地
We heartily wish you would agree to settle this claim in accordance with the arbitration rule of China.
我們衷心地希望你們能同意根據中國的仲裁規定來解決這宗索賠。
arbitration (n.)
仲裁
But in the case of shortweight or disqualification?
但如果短重或質量不合格怎么辦呢?
A:But in the case of shortweight or disqualification?
A:但如果短重或質量不合格怎么辦呢?
B:I assure you that is not likely to happen.
B:我向您保證不會發生這種情況。
It’s best to choose the inspection agency with both sides* approval in the contract.
最好選擇合同中我們雙方都同意的檢驗代理機構。
A:Can we appoint any authentic surveyor without your approval?
A:我們可以不經你方同憊自己指派公認可靠的檢驗員嗎?
B:It’s best to choose the inspection agency with both sides' approval in the contract.
B:最好選擇合同中我們雙方都同意的檢驗代理機構。
Would you tell me by which agency?
您能告訴我負責代理檢驗的是哪家機構嗎?
A:Would you tell me by which agency?
A:您能告訴我負責代理檢驗的是哪家機構嗎?
B:Inspection is to be done by the China Commodity Inspection and Testing Bureau.
B:檢驗是由中國商品檢驗和檢測局執行的。