第73期:商業合同
Our negotiations have been very successful.
我們的談判很成功。
A:Our negotiations have been very successful.
A:我們的談判很成功。
B:So,we have reached a successful conclusion.
B:終于,我們成交了。
When should we sign the contract?
我們什么時候簽合同?
A:When should we sign the contract?
A:我們什么時候簽合同?
B:We’ll revise the contract this evening,and have it ready to be signed tomorrow morning at ten. How’s that?
B:今晚我們修改一下合同,準備明天早上10點簽約,怎么樣?
Where are the problem areas on the contract?
合約上面哪一部分還有問題呢?
A:Where are the problem areas on the contract?
A:合約上面哪一部分還有問題呢?
B:I would like it lowered.
B:我想要把自付額再降低一點。
Sign on the dotted line.
請簽在虛線的地方。
A:The only other question I have is where I sign.
A:剩下來的問題是,我該在什么地方簽章。
B:Sign on the dotted line.
B:請簽在虛線的地方。
I don't see any problems with the contract.
這一張合約我看不出有什么問題。
A:You will have to allow my attorney to read this over before I sign off.
A:在我簽字之前,我需要我的律師把這整份合約看過一遍。
B:I don't see any problems with the contract.
B:這一張合約我看不出有什么問題。
I think we’d better make it a separate term.
我想我們最好把它單獨列為一項。
A:I think we’d better make it a separate term.
A:我想我們最好把它單獨列為一項。
B:OK,let me write it into the contract.
B:好,我們把這條寫進合同。