I’d tike to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
我很想聽聽你們就包裝問題發表意見。
A:I'd like to hear what you say concerning the matter of packing.
A:我很想聽聽你們就包裝問題發表意見。
B:The machines must be well protected against dampness, moisture rust and shock.
B:機器包裝必須防濕、防潮、防銹和防震。
The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.
包裝必須十分堅固,以防粗魯的搬運。
A:The packing must be strong enough to withstand rough handling.
A:包裝必須十分堅固,以防粗魯的搬運。
B:We have especially reinforced our packing.
B:我們已特意加固包裝。
Please reinforce the cardboard boxes with double straps.
請在紙板箱外加兩道箍。
A:Please reinforce the cardboard boxes with double straps.
A:請在紙板箱外加兩道箍。
B:We'll reinforce our packing strong enough to withstand rough handling.
B:我們一定會加固包裝,以便能承受粗野的搬運。
Please make sure that cases are marked “Fragile” or “Handle With Care”.
請確保箱子上標有“易碎品”、“小搬運”字樣。
A:Please make sure that cases are marked " Fragile” or" Handle With Care”.
A:請確保箱子上標有“易碎品”、"小心搬運”字樣。
B:We will see to it.
B:我們會做到的。
We need these goods to be packed in wooden cases.
這批貨我們要求用木箱來包裝。
A:We need these goods to be packed in wooden cases.
A:這批貨我們要求用木箱來包裝。
B:Well, last time you told me that you wanted the most economical packing,this will cost you more.
B:可是上一次你跟我說要最便宜的包裝啊!這樣一來會比較貴。
You would be sure to use durable packing materials.
你們務必使用耐用的包裝材料。
A:You would be sure to use durable packing materials.
A:你們務必使用耐用的包裝材料。
B:We never use any kind of inferior packaging. Your goods will be safe.
B:我們公司從來不使用任何劣等包裝。你的貨會很安全的。
We hope you send future consignment with soft packing instead of paper all around.
我們希望你們今后發貨用軟的包裝物而不是用紙來包裝。
Can you please tell me what the shipping mark stands for?
請告訴我這嘜頭是指什么,好嗎?
A:Can you please tell me what the shipping mark stands for?
A:請告訴我這嘜頭是指什么,好嗎?
B:This shipping mark indicates the total number of cases,the ordinal number of package and number of the bill of lading.
B:這個嘜頭標明了總箱數、包裹序號和提單號。
Is sales packing important in the circulation?
內包裝在商品流通中很重要嗎?
A:Is sales packing important in the circulation?
A:內包裝在商品流通中很重要嗎?
B:Yes,very. It can not only protect the goods,but also attract customers.
B:是的,相當重要。它不僅僅能保護商品,而且能吸引顧客。
Since it is a CIF transaction,packing charges should be for the seller’s account.
由于是以到岸價格成交,那么包裝費用應由賣方承擔。
I think our products should have a special look.
我認為我們的產品應該有獨特的外觀。
The packing should be modem and distinctive.
包裝要現代,要與眾不同。
The key points of packing lie in protecting the goods from moisture.
包裝的關鍵是防潮。
Please use good packaging for such nice products.
這么好的商品,請一定要好好包裝。
Kindly stencil our shipping marks in letter 4 inches high,and give gross and net weight on each box.
請用4英寸的字體刷標志,并在每只箱上注明毛重和凈重。