Is your offer a firm one?
這是你們的實盤嗎?
A:Is your offer a firm one?
A:這是你們的實盤嗎?
B:Yes,it remains valid until 3:30 p. m. ,20th of Feb.2007,Beijing time
B:是的,它在北京時間2007年2月20日下午3點30分以前有效。
Are the prices quoted firm to the end of the year?
所報價格是有效到年底嗎?
A:Are the prices quoted firm to the end of the year?
A:所報價格是有效到年底嗎?
B:Yes,I guarantee that.
B:是的,我保證。
Do you quote FOB or CIF?
你們是報離岸價還是到岸價?
A:Do you quote FOB or CIF?
A:你們是報離岸價還是到岸價?
B:Either can be done,though we usually quote on CIF basis.
B:報哪種都行,不過我們一般是報到岸價。
How long will you leave your offer open?
How long will the offer remain good?
報價的有效期多長?
A:How long will you leave your offer open?
A:報價的有效期多長?
B:It’s valid for three days.
B:有效期為 3 天。
What’s the price range?
價格范圍是多少?
A:What’s the price range?
A:價格范圍是多少?
B:They start at around 100 dollars and go up to 300 dollars.
B:從100美元起價到300美元。
Are the prices your firm offers?
這些價格是你們的實盤嗎?
A:Are the prices your firm offers?
A:這些價格是你們的實盤嗎?
B:Yes. We believe the prices are highly competitive.
B:是的。我們認為這些價格具有很強的競爭力。
What’s the unit price for it?
它的單價是多少?
A:What's the unit price for it?
A:它的單價是多少?
B:Our offer is $30 per set.
B:我們的報價是每臺30美元。
All your quotations CIF?
你們所有的報盤都是到岸價嗎?
A:All your quotations CIF?
A:你們所有的報盤都是到岸價嗎?
B:Yes. But we can make them FOB if you like.
B:是的,但如果你要離岸價的話,我們可以報。
This is our FOB quotation sheet.
這是我們的離岸價價格單。
A:This is our FOB quotation sheet.
A:這是我們的 FOB 價格單。
B:When can I have your CIF firm offer?
B:我們什么時候可以得到成本加運費和保險的實盤?
If you offer us a competitive price,we’d like to place a trial order with you.
如果你能給個有競爭力的價格,我們想試訂一批貨。
A:If you offer us a competitive price, we'd like to place a trial order with you.
A:如果你能給個有競爭力的價格,我們想試訂一批貨。
B:We usually deal on a 30% trade discount basis with an additional quantity discount for orders over 1000 pieces.
B:我們通常給30%的行業折扣,對于超過1000件的訂貨,還另外有數量折扣。
Is the price quoted FOB or CIF?
你報價是離岸價還是到岸價?
A:Is the price quoted FOB or CIF?
A:你報價是離岸價還是到岸價?
B:All our prices are quoted FOB Singapore as usual.
B:所有報價與往常一樣都是新加坡離岸價。