2.實用對話
Blaming Someone責備
Annie: Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?
安妮:你為什么不告訴我你有女朋友了?
Victor: Sorry. I thought you knew.
維克多:不好意思,我以為你知道呢。
Annie: You should've told me you were in love with her. You're to blame.
安妮:你本應該告訴我你愛著她。這都得怪你。
Victor: I know I should have, and not telling you was a bad thing to do.
維克多:我知道我該告訴你,沒有告訴你是我的不對。
Annie: Why did you do it?
安妮:你為什么這么做?
Victor: Well, I'm telling you now.
維克多:嗯,那我現在告訴你。
Annie: Yes, but you might have told me before.
安妮:是的,可你以前就應該告訴我。
Victor: I didn't think you'd care.
維克多:我以為你不在乎呢。
Annie: You can't be serious! You thought I wouldn't care that you are getting married to someone else? You're very unkind
and kind of selfish.
安妮:你不是當真的吧!你以為我不會在意你和其他人結婚嗎?你這個人真不怎么樣,而且有點兒自私。
Victor: Sorry, I really didn't think it mattered all that much, at least not to you anyway.
維克多:抱歉,我真覺得這沒什么大不了的,至少對你來說沒這么重要。
Annie: Men! You're all the same! I don't know why I even bother anymore.
安妮:你們這些男人,都一個德行!真不知道我為什么還為你們這種人費神。