1.慣用口語句子:
I'm afraid that you have no right to be so rude.
恐怕你沒有權利這么粗魯無禮。
Don't be so rude to me.
不要對我這么無禮。
You know nothing about it,
你不了解情況。
Don't you know anything?
你懂什么?
What are you saying?
你在說些什么?
How dare you speak to me like that?
你竟敢這么和我說話?!
You are not supposed to talk to me in that tone of voice.
你不該以這樣的語調和我說話。
be supposed to = should“應該”
Don't harp on it!
別嘮嘮叨叨的!
harp on“在…方面喋喋不休”
Why didn't you tell me earlier?
為什么不早些告訴我呢?
It's easy to be wise after the event.
做事后諸葛亮并不難。
What do you expect?
你期望怎樣?
What do you expect me to say?
你期望我說什么?
Who do you think you are?
你以為你是誰呀?
You and who else?
你算老幾?
當你認為別人沒有資格來批評你時,就可以用這句話來發泄心中的不滿。
Don't push me too hard.
= Don't push me too far.
別把我逼急了.
It's my fault.
= My mistake.
這是我的錯。
I take full responsibility.
我負全部責任。
I take the blame.
全怪我.
responsibility n. 責任
I didn't mean it.
我不是故意的。
I didn't know how that could have happened.
我萬萬沒想到會發生這樣的事。